foam sensor pump
foam sensor pump
Unit is not dispensing.
1. Make sure to peel the sticker off the foam cartridge and ensure no adhesive residue is obstructing the openings.
2. Sensor pump may be clogged. Completely cover the sensor window and press the power button 3 times quickly (within 2 seconds). Note that this will make the pump run continuously until the sensor window is uncovered.
3. Unblock the soap intake tube by releasing the cartridge, turning your pump upside down, and inserting the priming tool (or a thin object, e.g., toothpick, paperclip, etc.) into the opening between the two orange clips. Apply light pressure to clear the tube, allowing soap to flow into the pump.
Pump dispenses too little foam.
1. To control the amount of soap desired, position your hand up close to the sensor for a little soap and farther away for more.
2. Check if biggest diameter straw (blue in color) is installed.
3. Add 1-2 tablespoon(s) of rubbing alcohol or water as some soaps can become too thick with time.
4. Turn the unit on and re-prime the pump by completely covering the sensor window, then pressing the power button 3 times quickly. Note that this will make the pump run continuously until the sensor window is uncovered.
Unit is not charging.
1. Press and hold power button for 2 seconds to make sure the unit is on (green indicatorlight).
2. Ensure the charging puck's magnetic tips are securely attached to the unit's charging dock magnets. The cord should be facing away from the dispensing valve.
3. If you do not see a blinking green indicator light while charging, the unit battery power could be low, so wait 5 minutes to see if it appears.
4. If the unit is still not charging, inspect cable for any abnormalities. If seen, discontinue use and contact Customer Support. Make sure the USB power adapter is working and rated at 5V and 1A, or check your power socket.
After charging, the pump is not dispensing.
1. Keep the pump away from heavy steam and back off several inches away from any steam.
2. Release the soap cartridge from the sensor pump. Use your finger to cover up the air intake tube (under the pump between the two orange hooks). Make sure the pump is on and completely cover the sensor window, then press the power button 3 times quickly.(Note: this will make the pump run continuously until the sensor window is uncovered.) Watch our video on how to unclog your dispenser.
Liquid is dispensing instead of foam.
1. Clean the sensor using a microfiber cloth and rubbing alcohol.
2. Move the unit to a different location away from any close objects.
3. To reset, press and hold the power button down for 5 seconds; then press the power button for 2 seconds to turn on the unit.